OMAHA

OMAHA

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thrifty Bear

There are plenty of thrift stores in Omaha. Everyone has a favorite one and many times you can find some weird fun things there. Some of the ones I love are: New Life Thrift, Goodwill (78th & Dodge), Goodwill (Benson Park Plaza.) and the Thrift World in South O. Sometimes its hard to find clothes for bigger guys at thrift stores, but the New Life Thrift and the Thrift World are good. The Thrift World has a big section for Tall & Big.

One thing I look for at Thrift stores is anything with a bear on it. Today I found some cool things that I would like to share with you. I found these at the Harris Center Goodwill on 2221 North 109th Street.

First off are a pair of bears plates I found. Sometimes you get crafting things at thrift stores and I don't like the bear stuff I find, but these are so cute. I got them for 99 cents a piece.



Next up is Bear Coin Bank that I found. It looks as though someone painted it and put some thought into it. It didn't really have any markings on it so I think it might be homemade. There was no price tag sticker on, so the check out girl talked me down to $3.99. Still not bad for this cutie. Check him out.


If you know of any good finds or want to share your thrift shopping experience, comment below. Until next time, how fun Thrifting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment